A list of things:
1. I’m still alive!! In 2 days my life will return to normal, and it cannot come soon enough. I miss quinoa! And how quiet it is at 5 am when I drive to the gym.
2. I did not look like a stuffed sausage in my RTR dress (see below). Praise the fashion gods.
Also I just want to say that 75% of the people at my formal sorority event wore a full length gown. I wore that dress. Welcome to CLUB BOOYAH, BABY!!! Owww owwww! I also killed on the dance floor because my dress was so strechy and I could bust some serious moves without any silk chiffon B.S. getting in the way. Yeaaaah buddy! Also here’s the proof:
3. Western New York is beautiful.
4. Specifically, Rochester. Because it has garbage plates and Abbott’s (neither are vegan, but stay tuned – vegan garbage plates will be coming your way when B&B kitchen reopens). What are these things? Let Huffington Post tell you all about it.
5. LILACS ARE BLOOMING! My fave shiz ever.
6. Also, these are delicious. And have been feeding me for about a month.
7. Also this stuff:
Who’s excited for the Bubbles and Booyah kitchen to reopen?! *Raises hand* Meeeeee! Recipes will be coming at you on Monday, May 18. EVERYONE SET AN ALARM. 😀 😀 😀
We are going to get this Booyah poppin’ once again folks. Also, I have definitely lost a bunch of my strength and endurance so I’ll be working right along side you guys to get where I need to be for my back to back half marathons that are happening in 16 days. Oh yeah, there’s that too…
I’m pumped to be back! Missed all of you gorgeous people.
With LOTSA warmth,