Well, I’ve finally finished doing my least favorite thing ever – packing!! – all while gabbing with my bestie on the phone and having a full fledged fashion show in my bedroom for way longer than necessary. I even risked setting the jeans avalanche free from the top shelf of my closet while I was digging around trying to find my running visor I stowed up there sometime in August. I do, however, love writing these posts because I usually find them super helpful when reading other people’s packing essentials. I’m heading to Florida for 7 nights and 6 days, and the weather right now is between 70 and 80°F (gorgeous). If you’ve read any of my previous posts, my one requirement is that everything must fit into a carry-on approved roller bag (bc I am not into checking bags – I like to stow and go).
Here’s What I Packed:
- 3 cute dresses (one super casual that can double as a swim cover, a maxi and a regular dress)
- 1 pair of jean shorts
- A ton of athletic shorts (6 pairs – don’t judge me)
- 6 pairs of socks/3 headbands
- 4 short sleeve shirts (one Lulu swiftly that can be worn running)
- 4 tank tops (that can be worn in real life/layered and while working out) + 3 tanks (that will definitely get sweaty and gross on long runs)
- 3 bathing suits (bc I’m a female and obv need three different ones)
- 2 pairs of crops (casual/active wear)
- 1 pair of skinny jeans + 1 long sleeve shirt + 1 zip up jacket (to worn if it’s cool in morning/evenings, and on the way home)
- Sports bras
- 1 cardigan (if it’s cold, or to be layered over tanks/dresses)
- Water bottle, arm band, gels, inhaler, bodyglide, extra sunnies (all the essentials for long runs)
- Extra packets of oatmeal for snacks
- Red Sox hat and running visor (bc I’m a ginger)
- Various accessories – long necklace, chunky necklace, bracelets
- Booyah jar (transferred into a Ziploc bag)
- Chargers for phone and Garmin watch
….And it all fits!
Well I’m off to bed. I have an early day tomorrow!